TitleCheck Our Drinking Recipes
12 waffles for ice cream
4 kiwis, peeled and chopped
200g vanilla ice cream
200g chocolate ice cream
Some whipped cream
Kiwi Ice Cream Waffles
- Remove the two types of ice cream from the freezer and let become slightly soft.
- Meanwhile, flatten the kiwis in a bowl with a fork.
- Flavour the kiwis with a little sugar.
- Divide the kiwis over the two types of ice cream and mix well.
- Attractively layer up the waffles and both types of ice cream.
- Put them on four plates.
- Sprinkle with sugar and serve with whipped cream and extra kiwis if so desired.