TitleCheck Our Drinking Recipes
2 kiwis, thinly sliced
12 slices of baguette
1 clove of garlic
2 tbsps olive oil
50g feta cheese
100g cream cheese (type Philadelphia)
1 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
Kiwi Bruschetta with Feta Cream and Herbs
- Grill the slices of baguette in the oven on 150°C until crunchy and golden brown.
- Carefully brush the clove of garlic over the toasts for a slight garlic flavour.
- Sprinkle the toasts with a little olive oil.
- Mix the cream cheese with feta.
- Season the cheese with black pepper and mint. Add a dash of lemon juice if desired.
- Coat the toasted bread slices with cheese and cover nicely with kiwi slices.
- Garnish with some small leaves of mint.